I am a Registered Dietitian in metro Washington, D.C., and I am passionate about making healthy eating habits easy for my clients.
I offer personalized nutrition counseling for individual clients, and I work with companies that offer workplace wellness programs to help their employees eat smarter. (Fiber cereal isn’t the only option—I promise!)
Whether you are trying to lose weight or manage a chronic disease or alleviate symptoms caused by a
food sensitivity, I can help you define and achieve your nutrition goals.
- What’s New? -
- Featured in Washingtonian Magazine: “The 6 Healthiest Superfood Combos“
- Featured in Washingtonian Magazine: “How Much Water Do We Really Need to Drink Each Day?“
- Featured in Washingtonian Magazine: “7 Foods You Should Avoid Eating“
- Featured in Washingtonian Magazine: “The Best and Worst Dishes at Chipotle“
- Featured on WAMU 88.5: “A Capital Buzzing on Coffee”
- Featured speaker at “Live Positively” workshop hosted by Coca-Cola and Washington Capitals