This Spinach, Feta and Sundried Tomato Wrap is just as tasty frozen and reheated as it is the day you make it. To freeze, let cool, wrap in foil, seal in a freezer-safe bag and freeze. To reheat, wrap loosely in a paper towel and microwave for about 4 minutes or until heated through.
- 4 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 5 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 2-2.5 cups of fresh spinach, torn
- 3-4 oz. of reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp. sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. black olives, chopped (optional)
- Toast or microwave tortillas until warmed. Spray skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium heat. Add eggs and spinach, stirring until set, about 3-5 minutes. Place egg-spinach mixture in center of tortillas. Top with feta, tomatoes and olives (if using). Fold up one end, then fold in both sides. Makes 4 servings.