Use leftover cooked quinoa, brown rice or whole grain pasta, and you have a lunch that includes fish, veggies and fruit with NO cooking! It only takes a few minutes to assemble this tasty lunch.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 2 (5-ounce) pouches or cans of tuna or salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 zucchini and 1 zucchini and 1 summer squash
- 1 summer squash
- 2 carrots
- 1 (8-ounce) can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Spiralize or grate the zucchini, squash (if using) and carrots. In two bowls, evenly distribute quinoa or brown rice. Top with tuna or salmon in one quarter, zucchini/squash in one quarter, carrots in one quarter and pineapple in one quarter. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce. Makes 2 servings.